3.12.2007

MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom Master Grade


Gouf Custom Master Grade
Originally uploaded by rsnumber2.
So, here it is. I plan on this being the pinnacle of my building experience. The MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom. That is, until I get a MG MkII v2.0. As a beginning modeler, as well as a perfectionist, I have not been able to continue finishing this model, as I have not learned all the little "tricks" yet. I have yet to sand, do some paint touch up, and ink the lines. I will finish most of my models out the "no-paint" method. I do-not own an air brush, yet. I hope that through this blog, old pros, as well as newcomers, like myself, can learn from one another. I will try to grow a community like atmosphere. I have a few more pics on my Flickr account. So feel free to drop comments and/or pointers. I'd also like to see what you are working on as well.

2 comments:

little_sushi said...

So Ron tell me, what's so good about Gundam robots?

rsnumber2 said...

I am really into the design and intricate details. The color, scale, and originality of each design are all unique. It is also a form of escapism, and a way to keep in touch with my younger self. The building process is as much fun as looking at them.

Besides, who doesn't like miniaturized giant death robots?