3.26.2007

Christian Anime Alliance

I found, what seems to be, a great group of people at CAA. I've been lurking around their forums for a little while now. Finally joined last night. Being an anime fan is a bit tough sometimes, when trying to stay on the path of Christianity. Being that anime is from a different culture, Christianity is often at odds with themes explored in these films. I think, however, with an alert mind and a strong faith, one can enjoy this fantastic form of art, while not compromising their beliefs. Part of the reason I joined the CAA, was to gain access to reviews and other opinions, so that I could make informed decisions, while not missing out on anything. I look forward to meeting more members.

Christian Anime Alliance

1 comment:

Omar Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.