5.23.2007

FXA-05D/RX178 HGUC Pt.4.5

Sorry for the lack of updates. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have not been able to work on this, or the website for a while. Anyway, in my pursuit of trying as many different things on this HGUC as I can, I played around with the fists a bit. Something looked very odd about the way the MK II balled his fist. So I scratched a few lines in the fist in order to get away from the big lump of plastic look. This picture is taken right next to the same fist on the Titans color MK II manual. (Thanks Kuni!) As you can see, besides the sanding that I have to finish, it looks a little more like it's fingers are wrapped around, as opposed to just flowing right around back into the hand. What do you think? Was it worth the effort? Any suggestions?

No comments: