7.10.2007

Building a Lightbox

One great thing about Gunpla is the photography that goes along with it. My current setup is rather amusing. I have two sheets of black poster board, a tv tray, and two halogen construction lights. I seems to work o.k., however, this is what I plan to do next. Presenting a lightbox. These can be bought pre-made, but the can get a bit expensive. I stumbled upon this tutorial at Gamera Baene. The construction is simple, straight forward, and cheap. Perfect! As you can see, the light setting on your camera is important, as well as the use of a tripod. I hope to get some time this week to start work on it. Of course I need to get back to my HGUC RX-178, too.

Gamera Baenre: Lightbox Tutorial

1 comment:

Otaku Surf said...

It seems easy enough to make one and it looks like the results are pretty good! Have to look into making one.