7.17.2007

FXA-05D/RX178 HGUC Pt.4.75

I have not worked on my HGUC for quite some time. I plan on changing that this week. In the mean time, I did finish my lightbox. I took three photos trying to get the lighting correct. I think I made the box waaaaaay too big. I'm going to cut it down. almost by half. Other than that, I would say that the tutorial I posted earlier was quite good. For future reference, keep in mind the scale of your model before starting, though. The lighting had to be rearranged to fill the space better. But, overall, I feel the project was a success. Now I just need to finish the rest of this kit...

3 comments:

Otaku Surf said...

Awesome pic of the RX! I need to find time to create my lightbox and make it bigger so it can fit my PG Strike and Skygrasper which I got at Otakon.

rsnumber2 said...

Thanks! You will need a good size box for the PG Strike/Skygrasper, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Looking good there. You may be interested in this site: http://www.mechamodelcomp.com
It's an online monthly model contest. Sort of a communal gathering of like minded modelers.